Ashore 3 is a completely reimagined proofing experience for creatives and approvers, featuring more sophisticated automation tools, improved user experience, and rebuilt infrastructure.
January 12, 2020 | Georgetown, TX — Ashore today announced a revolutionary new version of its online proofing software which completely reimagines the proofing experience for creatives and approvers. Built from the ground up on a modern .net core infrastructure, Ashore 3 increases the velocity by which creatives can send proofs, and improves the experience of approvers with more comprehensive proofing environments.
“Ashore 3 is the biggest advance in online proofing to date,” said Cody Miles, CEO. “The new version of Ashore not only helps creatives send proofs and receive feedback faster, but it also simplifies the complexities and anomalies of the proofing process. We’ve collected hundreds of data points from over three years of business to produce this new platform, and we are confident creatives will fall in love with it.”
New features in Ashore 3 include:
- Reimagined user experience for faster proof creation and management
- A seamless proofing experience on mobile and tablet
- Advanced automation tools including approval stages
- Improved collaboration between approvers and creatives
- Shareable review links
- Domain white-labeling
- Web Capture URL Proofing
- Centralized approver management settings
- Sophisticated reminder settings, including day and time management
- New audio proofing capabilities
- Additional proof settings
- Increased event logging on proof timelines, including email delivery status
- New knowledge base
Ashore 3 is available today with paid subscription plans starting at $45 monthly. As always, users can create an account and begin sending proofs for free. More information on Ashore 3 can be found at ashoreapp.com.
Ashore is an online proofing system built for high-velocity creatives that increases approval ratings by 50% by automating the approval process and improving the quality of feedback from approvers. Thousands of creatives worldwide rely on Ashore to delight their approvers with excellent, white-labeled proofing experiences.
For More Information:
1 (800) 305-2642