Georgetown, TX – December 13, 2023 – Today, Ashore reveals the last significant release before the New Year, a completely reimagined digital proofing experience termed “Modern”. This beautiful new reviewer experience is the culmination of extensive behavior analysis of more than 100,000 reviewers on Ashore.
Cody Miles, Founder and CEO of Ashore App, explains, “Ashore is constantly searching for ways to improve without losing sight of what makes it so essential and intuitive for the creatives that use it. With that goal in mind, we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished with this update.”
Key Improvements of the ‘Modern’ Review Screen Theme:
- Improved Look-and-Feel: The overall experience has been simplified without sacrificing features.
- Easier File Switching: Files in a proof are now displayed as thumbnails on the sidebar, with read and unread indicators.
- Threaded Commenting: Users will have an easier time collaborating from a cleaner, more efficient commenting system.
- Intuitive Media Proofing: Audio and video proofing has been improved on mobile and desktop, including the ability to scrub through media easier.
- File Details Visibility: File dimensions are now displayed within each file on a proof.
- Simplified Zoom: Users can more easily zoom in and out by selecting and holding the zoom actions.
- Optimized Mobile Experience: All file types will experience a cleaner review screen experience on mobile.
Miles adds, “While retaining the beloved features of our original ‘Minimal’ screens, ‘Modern’ offers a more beautiful and responsive design, elevating our users’ proofing experience.”
This latest release comes on the heels of several important advancements made to Ashore this year, including advanced user management and SMTP integrations. The new ‘Modern’ review experience will also enable several incredible new features in Ashore that will be released in 2024.
Check Out the New Review Experience:
Accessing the Update:
All new accounts will immediately have access to the new Modern review theme. Existing users can access the new review screen interface by going to the Branding Tab under Account Settings and enabling the new review screen theme, “Modern”. This will immediately update the review screen theme for all existing and new proofs. You can switch back to the original review theme, Minimal, at any time.
If you haven’t tried Ashore yet, there’s no better time. Come aboard and try the new review experience today!
Ashore is an online proofing system built for high-velocity creatives that increases approval ratings by 50% by automating the approval process and improving the quality of feedback from approvers. Thousands of creatives worldwide rely on Ashore to delight their approvers with excellent, white-labeled proofing experiences.